<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
F.
Friday, October 3, 2008

At one point of time I was pissed off at you cos you werent cooperating nor collaborating well. For God's sake, we're in a same team *roll eyes* But yeah whatever, cos it's over but I cant help it that Ive to re-emphasise on it. Haaha.

The cherry tomatoes and cucumbers was what I had fer breakfast. Mom did it especially fer me, thanks Ma. Today I aint fasting cos Dad and I decided to wait fer Mom on Monday. However, I just found out about 20mins ago that Im down with Japan so yeahhh, gotta wait until another week to continue fasting (:


Apparently the malay stall today didnt had vegetables and I was pissed cos I wanted to buy all veges fer lunch but thanks to the absence of it I ate fruits and had barley fer lunch instead (:



After school, quickly went off to the mrt with Jk. Since he was on his way to City Hall side, so I tagged along together with him. Anddd we talked alot, he and I, we have always been able to get along well (:

Met Eddie at his office and we spent like half an hour discussing. Got a box of vp product at 30bucks cheaper but it still burned my pocket hor. So during the discussion I told him about my plans and challenges I face and yadayadayada.

After meeting up with Eddie, went to Nasiha babby's house initially to helped her with stuff but we ended up spending quality time instead which I predicted (:


We watched malay shows and infact two of it at one go, in other words we kept changing channels. Nasiha momma was there too and Im glad Im the type of person who dont find it hard to get along with people regarless if they're my friends parents or etc. So yeahhh, we spen quality time together and I want to have more moments like that with her (: I cant imagine myself without her cos I love her sooo much (:

Aside from that, I know that, besides having a bestfriend to spend time with, I cant neglect my boyf. We havent met fer almost 2-3weeks and we'll be meeting up next week (: Babby will be shocked I guess when he sees me. Haaha! Andddd I miss you!

Will be doing a proper visit to my relatives today and I bet it'll be a long day!