Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
ArchivesCredits |
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥ |
Yeah, that was what I had fer break fast. Okay not only that, but together with some Chinese apples and Dad's salad. Mine was mainly the above picture. It's cherry tomato with a little bit of thousand Island btw. Thank God tmr is Saturday, at least I can have a rest of mind fer two days ^_^. But, the two days will be fast, very fast. By the time you know it, it's alr Monday, and it's back to school -_- I dread going to school on Fridays now alr. Please faci, dont spoil the Friday moooooood (: Today is the 12th day Im on vegetherapy. 23 days left and 18days to Aidilfitri. Damn, time flies fast! I still havent get my Ethan his 7th birthday present. Damn! *roll eyes* Anw, will be going fer a jog pronto, like right after this. Apart from just going on vegetherapy, I need to get my ass moving! Please Please transfer my pay safely. Amin. |