<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
With classmates!
Thursday, September 18, 2008



Breakfast-ed with classmates just now at CWP's banquet. Had only those *pointing fingers upwards* fer break fast. I cant believe I ate the whole plate of papaya and watermelon, okay actually no, I left another two pieces of watermelon.


After that, some of them went off to roam around the bazaar, where as Atiqah and I headed home. Okayy I didnt know why but suddenly when I was in the train I felt like meeting boyf. So, I alighted at Sembawang and met Babbby at his workplace. It was a short one, like 15-20mins meet up then I headed off. Andddd oh bi, your new LG is not really that bad knowing that it's 5mega pixel and touch screen, but it can never outwin mine babby! *shows tongue*

Dead beat, reached home, settle down fer a while then head fer a jog. Anddd wooohooo, Eddie is so gonna be proud of me cos I did what I said to him, that I'll be double-ing the rounds I jog w/o stopping and I did. Yeeeeehaaaaaaa! I'll work fer more, perhaps 3rounds the next few times?


Ohhh and class has been planning to ponteng tmr's lesson cos the faci si such a BOB. Haaha! But I doubt so I'll be doing that cos I wanna save the ponteng days fer the last. Besides, I got to pass Mervyn my disc.

Till then, tmr peopleeee! I'll purchase my Raya clothes either two days or 4days before raya, what's the rush homies?