<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
very very hard to let go.
Saturday, September 27, 2008

Today will mark my last day at work :( Okay wait, last day cos I wont be working in the month of October. I'll be resuming work at the beginning of November. I will definitely miss my kids cos I am so attached to them.

ETHAN TAN, the all time favourite!

Rachel Yeo, Harry Potter's gf! Haaha!

Eugene Ng, the extrovert (:

Eduard Lee, the handsome kiddo (:

SEAN YEO, the all time cute extrovert (:

ANDY CHIA, my all time BOYF! xoxo

Work today was awesome cos my favourite Ethan and Andy made my day! Ethan told me he was happy with his present that I gave and he told me his mommy asked when's my birthday that she wants to get me a present. Haaha. Then Andy too made my day. He was about to go off, he hugged me tightly before going off nd said he loves me. I love you too Andy (: Anddd I love all my kids, not only those in the pictures.

Ohhhh and before I forget, surprisingly, I got my pay, in advance. Infact, all the muslims at work got an advance pay. I guess it is for our upcoming Raya. Thanks Ma'am (:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIDAY

After school, went out with Nasiha babby. Headed off to Geylang and we saw someone who she expected least. We break fast-ed at banquet and then to TKC to get another pair of raya clothing fer myself. Walked around bazaar and got daddy yankee his dendeng since I didnt know what to get fer him. We headed off home before Geylang got crowded (:

By the time I reached home I was already dead beat. I even slept infront of my laptop, again.

I'll be pampering myself prolly tmr or Tuesday (: Not literally pamper, as in going fer manicure session, hopefully with Nasiha babby (:


Will update soon! Tmr is yet another Sunday! Yaaaaaay!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------