<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
LONGGGGGGGGGG Post.
Sunday, September 21, 2008

Okayy people, I missed the chance to blog ytd cos I was busy the whole day. Worked in the day. Andddd I get to give my Ethan babbby his present! He was soo happy, I know he is, seeing that melting smile on his face amkes me want to shed tears of joy. Before he went off fer his chinese class, he waved his hands at me saying goodbye at the entrance. And his mom thank me too (: I love you Ethan!
___________________________________________________________________

After work, met boyf at Novena mrt and we head off to Bugis to meet up with his friend. Babby wasnt in the best mood cos he was pissed at a few of his friends. It was somehow like janji melayu. Aiyooo, but then we finally meet up. We didnt break fast at Zam zam cos it was full so we ended up breaking fast at food Junction. On a much lighter note, I get to eat the vegetables at Yong Tau Fu (: Anddd so did babby (:

Okayy this photo, I snapped using babby's phone. Okaylah bi, ur phone is not bad after all. Hehe.




What I had fer break fast YESTERDAY.

Ohh and everyone was shocked at how I was eating very healthily, well his friends actually (:

After dinner, chilled fer a while and wait fer some of their friends. Everyone was smoking, Im the only odd one out cos I didnt. Anddd of cos I didnt! How can a lady with headscarf do that? It's morally not right and so humiliating.
___________________________________________________________________

Right after, walked to Baghdad street cos they wanted to sheesha. So everyone did, except fer a few of us. Of cos it is human nature for people to be curious to try, and I wont deny I had that feeling but eventually I didnt. Yes I didnt. Boyf didnt force me or whatsoever. He discouraged me also have, cos believe it or not, Im not sure if you guys know abt it, that sheesha is a killer, it is even worse compared to smoking cigarette. Yeahhhhh.

Sorry fer my oily face! It was hot there!

Then boyf and I went off earlier than some of them. Initial plan was to take 851, the long bus ride back home but decided to meet Nasiha and Zahidah babby. So meet them at City Hall mrt and we bounced back to Yishun. Altho it was a short period of meeting them up, my dead beat day was awesome cos it was complete, that I got to meet my Nasiha, Zahidah and Boyf!

Walked home with Nasiha babby, Boyf continued to chill with his friends at sbw. Then meet Azzah darling and we walked home. Altho I was dead beat, I had to be there fer my cousin, she had a sleepover at my house and it was great catching up with each other's lives! We ended up sleeping at 2+ am.

Ohhhhh and before I forget, Jan said that my tummy and arms have slimmed down. Hehe. Andddd damn, I missed my jogging session ytd :( I hafta make sure I go tonight cos once I stop, that's it.

Andddd I cant believe Kira can actually agree to boyf that I look a little like Norfasarie! Aiyoooooooo * roll eyes* Haaaha! I had a great time ytd with my important people! Love you Fazli, Nasiha and Zahidah!