<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
Sunday, September 7, 2008


I only had a plate of sliced mushrooms, a full bowl of papay and a carrot juice for dinner just now. There were fillet and nuggets, and no doubt it was tempting but I manage not to satisfy that temptation.

Anywayyyyyy, I weigh myself today. Anddddd the good news is, I shed two kilos! It may seem nothing but shedding two kilos in a few days is not easy. I shed two kilos in a few days thanks to my healthy eating but without much exercise. I figured, if I were to continue my healthy eating habits and exercise, I can shed more kilos. This week I shed two, and Im working on shedding four next week.

It has been a weeks alr I havent been consuming carbo and protein food. I feel alot healthier cos Im filled with more vegetables and fruits (:

Tmr is alr Monday and omgggg, tmr is A112 lor. Sheesh! Everything just gets tougher and tougher. Anywayyy people, the tagboard fer this blog and previous blog is the same. So if people were to tag at my previous blog, it'll appear in this tagboard too (:

I havent met my Nasiha babby fer soo long, I miss you. Meet me sooon! I cant wait fer the eyelash perming day! Haaha! Andddd I miss my Fazli too!



Week 2 of vegetherapy Goal : Continue strictly on vegetherapy and do heaps of exercise and aim to shed four kilos.