<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
gutfeeling.
Thursday, September 25, 2008

I dont know why, but my gut feeling seems to tell me that tmr will be screwed. I dont know what is that will be screwed. Let's just wait fer tmr.
___________________________________________________________________

Okay forget that, now let's come to these. After school, met Nad at cwp, got Yong Tau Fu fer break fast then we rushed back to Nad's house.


Seaweed, if you're figuring what that is (:


After dinner, chilled with Nad. We did alot of catching up, just like old days babbbby (: After that we watched a movie, an Indo movie called Butterfly. It's sweet, about friendship and life (: I wonder if Nasiha and I will ever be like the two main characters in that show. Haha!



Anw, tmr is alr Friday and darn that is sure fast. Will be meeting Nasiha babbby tmr, I guess it would be after school. Heading to Geylang again andddd perhaps somewhere else too (:



Oh oh and ohhh, before I forgot. You guys know how I need to sms Eddie everyday right? I did and in the sms I told him about how I am progressing with vegetherapy and that I am craving some chicken. He replied saying that it is normal for me to be craving that and that if I want to have a teeny weeny bite then just go ahead, it's okayyy. Anddd he said Im doing well (:



I still cant believe Raya is next week. Ohh and I'll still be continuing fasting, prolly around the 2nd day of Raya, that is if I dont get my Japan on that day (: Anw, didnt go fer jogging today cos I reached home from Nad's, late, plus I got my mileage to complete.



Andddd Mae, I do miss you guys! I am indeed missing my Ben 10!