The first C!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Omg! I cant believe I got my FIRST C for this sem! I NEVER got any C bfore in the previous sem, not even for ANY module! You totally changed my history grades you high expectations BOB!
I demand for a CHANGE in faci! Or I want Mervyn back!
Well, on a much lighter and happier note, at least I got ALL As' for other modules! So screw you BOB!
____________________________________________________________________ Had a belated Teacher's day celebration at a restaurant opposite Mustafa centre. It was the Madura's restaurant. Andddd omg, I swear the food looked damn nice but there were no vegetables or fruits at all. Damn.
So I ended up eating nothing except just a few eggs and drank some water. Then I thought it wont be nice, cos my boss have already booked the whole restarant and also paid everything and I didnt eat anything, So I smsed Eddie abt the situation and he told me, that this was a test. He said if I want to eat I can but take in very little carbo and the most important thing is to not feel sad or guilty about it. So I did, I consumed very little carbo and protein and I was okay with it.
  I didnt snap many photos, there were actually more people than what you see here. There were around 30+ altogether. There was a lucky draw in between interval and I got a beautiful crystal bowl which I can use for Raya. My beloved former manager, Kak Sura got an mp3! Andddd also Marni got an mp3, Sony mp3 oi! Suby was lucky to get a Citizen ladies watch. Woooohoooo.
After dinner, we parted ways and I really felt I wanted to cry when hugging with Kak Sura. Then Salina, Firzanah and I walked in Mustafa Centre surveying stuff for a while then we headed home. The worst part was to flag a cab. It took us like 20mins to get one. Godddd. But well, we reached home eventually. Thanks Firzanah fer the cab treat, next will be my turn!
 I was glad when I reached home cos I saw a bowl of fruits and I straight away ate it like I havent ate fer 10years. haha okay no. But yeah I gobbled down the fruits like pig. haha!
 Tmr is alr Monday, at least my faci wont be screwing Mondays cos he's damn nice!
Later!
|