<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><BODY><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1412093670716848830?origin\x3dhttp://stfrz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
- -

UNFLINCHING OPTIMISM (:

Mademoiselle

Photobucket
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:

Talk (:



Archives

Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins


NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
FORMER♥♥ NASIHA♥♥ ZAHIDAH♥♥ AMIRAH♥ AZZAH♥ SHIRIN♥ ZULAISHAH♥ AINI♥ SALINA♥ HAIDAH♥ AFIQAH♥ AISYAH♥ ARIFAH♥ AMYRHIL♥ ANNE♥ ADAWIYAH♥ AZIEE♥ BENNY♥ BASIRAH♥ CASSENDRA♥ CINDY♥ ELMA♥ FARADILLA♥ FAZLINA♥ FIRDAUS♥ HAFIDZAH♥ HIDAYAH♥ ISKANDAR♥ JK♥ JOELL♥ KINZ♥ KHAIRIYAH♥ LIZANNE♥ MARDHIAH♥ MICHELLE♥ MYRA♥ NADZIRAH♥ NAZIHAH♥ NYSA♥ OLIVER♥ PATRICK♥ RAINI♥ SA'ADIAH♥ SABARIAH♥ SYAFIZAH♥ SYIDDIQ♥ SUE♥ TAHQEEM♥ ZARIFAH♥
final countdown.
Monday, September 29, 2008


Today was one of the most craziest 169 bus ride ever. It was hell, at that point of time I wished I had a chaffeur that I need not go through all those hassle *roll eyes*


Aside from that, school was pretty much okayy today (: After school, rushed off to cwp to meet Nasiha babbby and her momma. Then we headed off to go window shop around. Right after, head off home. Break fast at home then after prayers, went to meet Nasiha babby again to accompany me go fer eyelash perming but the owner was busy so I hafta go down tmr instead. So we roamed around Yishun central to get her contact lens and condensed milk and we walked together till we reach her void deck.



Then I decide to go fer jogging and as per normal, I did the daily routine. Was dead beat by the time I reached home, nonetheless it was in a way refreshing (:



Ive been having muscle cramps but it's normal cos Ive been working out these days, these few weeks infact. Andd it is a good thing, at least I know that Im keeping my muscles moving! (: Oh no, my organic products, vp, is finishing and I need it pronto!



Andddd I still cant believe that Nasiha's momma said I look slender. Haaha. Friends and colleagues have been saying that but I dont feel much difference. Plus I dont want to be carried away with it (: I'll always emphasise this to myself that my health is my priority, the appearance and what nots are the effects of it. So if Im healthy, so will my appearance too. Okay sounds wrong but I know you get it.



Everywhere I go, I see dickies everywhere. It is pretty much overrated hor. But I think it's normal, it'll be this way until some other people comes up with a new trend, such a social norm (:



Will be meeting Nasiha babby tmr and I die-die must get my stuff tmr before the day.



Tomorrow : 1) Eyelash perming
2) Charles & Keith shoes
3) Manicure
4)Maybe a bag (:



Okayyy boyf's so gonna nag at me for spending unnecessarily. Hahaaa!



Later kiddos!