Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
bugger,scram.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Date with Nasiha cancelled. She forgot she has other meet ups with her friends. Perhaps on Friday. I need to get my raya stuff by Friday or Im screwed. See how lah hor, maybe I'll go down there on my own tmr or the next day. Anddd Nasiha babbby, you dun hafta worry (:
I didnt snap the food I ate fer break fast. Anw, why am I having this feeling Im blogging monotonously? Screw that. Tmr is another day I gotta squeezze my brains cos tmr is cognitive and duhhh, the module of the title says it all.
I intend to hunt for a new blogskin. Okay maybe not juicing fer next month, blender-ing instead. Eh okayy before I kill u with my monotonous tone, I shall go.
Update tmr!
|