Another Sundayyyy.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Like I said in words-kill, Today, although it is Monday, it is another Sunday (:
I had to search high and low for clothes to wear, fresh new clothes just now. Andddd I hate that kind of situation. Im running out of clothes and it sucks. This time, I got to shop for clothes and not bags or accesories. Being in Poly just drives you crazy, okay no, it drives people who lack of clothes crazy. After my O levels, I will work after school and earn earn and earn.
Ohh and Im in class and we're having Raya songs on play. Haha! I guess now is the raya mood already (:
Anw, I smsed Eddie ytd telling him that I have been thinking and I might wanna try juicing prolly in the mid of next month. Anddd I believe that it'll be a more obvious result. Eddie said going on vegetherapy fer a month will make me lose 5 and yes I did where as going on juicing will make me lose 10, so Im going fer it, yeahh next month. No doubt it is more challenging than vegetherapy cos going on jucing, all I consume will be juices and no food, at all.
Thanks Hid babbby fer transferring my pay. Looks like my date with Nasiha will be on Wednesday instead of Thursday, sorry Mae I gotta cancel the movie date.
8 days away to Raya. Oh and eve Raya, there'll be no schoooooool ^_^
|