Mademoiselle
An optimist-realist. You can never easily bring down my unflinching optimism (:
Talk (:
Archives
Credits
Layout by yours faithfully at blogskins
NOTE:LINKS are the colourful boxes on the right of this column (:
|
FORMER♥♥
NASIHA♥♥
ZAHIDAH♥♥
AMIRAH♥
AZZAH♥
SHIRIN♥
ZULAISHAH♥
AINI♥
SALINA♥
HAIDAH♥
AFIQAH♥
AISYAH♥
ARIFAH♥
AMYRHIL♥
ANNE♥
ADAWIYAH♥
AZIEE♥
BENNY♥
BASIRAH♥
CASSENDRA♥
CINDY♥
ELMA♥
FARADILLA♥
FAZLINA♥
FIRDAUS♥
HAFIDZAH♥
HIDAYAH♥
ISKANDAR♥
JK♥
JOELL♥
KINZ♥
KHAIRIYAH♥
LIZANNE♥
MARDHIAH♥
MICHELLE♥
MYRA♥
NADZIRAH♥
NAZIHAH♥
NYSA♥
OLIVER♥
PATRICK♥
RAINI♥
SA'ADIAH♥
SABARIAH♥
SYAFIZAH♥
SYIDDIQ♥
SUE♥
TAHQEEM♥
ZARIFAH♥
|
7th year anni Sept 11 WTC crash.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
 I almost forgot to take a snap of the salad I ate. Only after 3/4 of the time eating, then I realised and decided to just snap.  Well, if some may have forgotten, today marks the 7th year of the Sept 11 WTC crash. Remember guys? I swear today or rather just now, was like totally exhausting. I guess because the faci had high expectations and we had to do many things with quality in a short period of time. On a much lighter note, somehow she was please with our presentation as my team maneged to cover 80-90% of it.
After school, went off with Lizanne. We watched Cannibal_Holocaust in the bus up to Novena as I had a meeting at work. Omgggg, the both of us were disgusted by the show. Really cannibal lor, right Lizanne? Anddd i wonder if Lizanne will ever eat turtle soup again after watching the documentary. Haaha!
Had a damnnnn boring meeting which Josephine repeats it whenever there is meeting -.- Andddd we, the muslims only drank water to break fast. We had a proper break fast only an hour later. All of us were restless already cos she was spending too much time explaining on each point per slide. I swear if Im a faci and she's my student, her grades will be affected. Then after work, roamed at novena square fer awhile. I went to get my body shop stuff with Joanne's discount. Thanks dear! Then accompany Joanne have late dinner at BK then off home.
Im dead beat. Later!
|