14days to raya.
Monday, September 15, 2008
I had three types of drink for break fast - tea, plain water and carrot juice. Haha!
Anw, I just got back from a jog. I went jogging ytd and did crunches and stuff and now my body is having cramps, everywhere especially my abdomen and thigh area. Dad told me to give it a rest, to continue jogging after two days but I insisted on going today so I shall face the music. Haha. It was painful I swear but I kept on jogging until one point of time I decided to brisk walk.
Anddd yes my body's all cramped as I type this entry. Andd Im multi tasking cos Nasiha babbby just called and we're talking on the phone (:
Okay Nasiha has hung up the phone, guess I'll be meeting her tmr (: Aside that, money money money, please please fall from the sky. You wish. *roll eyes* Hahahaha!
Oh anddddddd, Alhamdulillah, Im happy and it was unexpected that one faci of mine actually praised me in every of my classmates comment. OMG. Im so flattered. However, I must not be arrogant, Ive to still be humble (:
Schooling tmr, again and then meet up with Nasiha babbby then go fer a jog again and perhaps with Nasiha the next day.
Later!
|