10th day.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Yong tau fu, all of it was vegetables underneath the sauce. There were brocolli, enoki and button mushroom, and another kind of vegetable I ferget.    I am officially Japan free so I can continue fasting again. Yay! Anw, I didnt wake up fer sahur cos I was tooooo tired and sleepy plus I couldnt be bothered at all. So yeahhh, today I fast without sahur.<br> G102 in school was nice. I can really sit down and not move a butt just to produce quality ppt. Anw, had to go off early from school cos I hafta meet Eddie for a meeting, "medical check up", which was actually more of a discussion about an important book I read. Eddie said I have lost a bit of weight and so did boyf (:
Right after that, met boyf at Woodlands causeway point fer break fast. We break fasted at Banquet and yeahh I got myself yong tau fu and some fruits plus a mineral water. After that, walked around cwp and bumped into Aunt Maria! (: Then we walked around the nothing baazar then off for a long bus ride home. Sat with babby to chill then I headed off home.
Will be having meeting at work tmr plus break fasting with colleagues. Guess I'll bring my salad and all those healthy food (:
I figured, fruits and vegetables might be the new chicken fer me ^_^
|